IcecreammortalIcecreammortal

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Surfing is awesome - mc Surfing is awesome - mc

maybe turn up the volume in the movie

Snahsion responds:

i know it was low, sorry about that. But you can hear it if you turn your sounds up

SICK DAY SICK DAY

not even close to what I was expecting. GREAT!

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

Ah-HAH.

So THAT's where MissingNo comes from! Awesome video, man.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Blah

Too easy to get combos going and get massive amounts of life. No real motivation to NOT fall off a cliff, as doing so actually keeps your combo alive. I ended up having 21 lives by the time I reached level 5-2. It wasn't very hard and didn't seem super original. The dash was semi-helpful, but really I only ever used it to get off cliffs so I could rise up to the top of the stage again. Mediocre game.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

OMGFAIL.

It's okay, but it's WAYYYY TOO GLITCHY. Like, srsly. Wtfzoars.

GlowBricks GlowBricks

Keep at it!

This game was pretty good. I got up to level 4 before something anoyed me, and that was that sometimes the ball would get stuck in the black bricks. x-x

It could use a little more work, but I'm still passing it. Good luck!

Mr-Sun responds:

thanks

Pokémon Battle (TDM Ver.) Pokémon Battle (TDM Ver.)

Oh god.

This is very irritating to my ears. Dx

It's kind of annoying.

Hackd Station w/MCMao&NoCoins Hackd Station w/MCMao&NoCoins

Pretty good.

The rhymes were good, but it was a little bit hard to hear the vocals. It would be nice if you posted them in the description, because some of them are hard to understand. At some points the backround dings drowned out the vocals, and in a song like this, the vocals are very important. Keep up the good work though. :']

MickeyMao responds:

Word Icecreammortal, thanks for the constructive review. I'll get the lyrics up, thanks for the reminder.

Life Goes On [conormccauley] Life Goes On [conormccauley]

Hey man.

I heard this in the background of Minecraft Pals. It's really pretty. I'm suprised that more people don't click on the artists of songs they hear in flashes.

This song is really nice. I like how delicate it is. Kinda makes me sad, but in a good way. Reminds me a lot of childhood. Keep up the good work.