IcecreammortalIcecreammortal

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pokémon Battle (TDM Ver.) Pokémon Battle (TDM Ver.)

Oh god.

This is very irritating to my ears. Dx

It's kind of annoying.

Hackd Station w/MCMao&NoCoins Hackd Station w/MCMao&NoCoins

Pretty good.

The rhymes were good, but it was a little bit hard to hear the vocals. It would be nice if you posted them in the description, because some of them are hard to understand. At some points the backround dings drowned out the vocals, and in a song like this, the vocals are very important. Keep up the good work though. :']

MickeyMao responds:

Word Icecreammortal, thanks for the constructive review. I'll get the lyrics up, thanks for the reminder.

Life Goes On [conormccauley] Life Goes On [conormccauley]

Hey man.

I heard this in the background of Minecraft Pals. It's really pretty. I'm suprised that more people don't click on the artists of songs they hear in flashes.

This song is really nice. I like how delicate it is. Kinda makes me sad, but in a good way. Reminds me a lot of childhood. Keep up the good work.

I Am Sorry I Am Slipping- Bare I Am Sorry I Am Slipping- Bare

Delicate

After I heard this in a flash recently, I felt inclined to listen to it on more of a loop. It's very good, and one of those pieces that really make you feel emotion in a song. I think pretty much everything works together in this song. It gets a little repetitive, but that's okay. And whenever I listen to it, it really makes me kind of sad, in a 'remembering the past' sort of way. I think you have a lot of different ways to go in regards to your music. This sort of piece is very memorable, and I even felt obliged to comment on it. This is one of the few songs that I've heard that really make me think 'Life is beautiful.'

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

C:asdfasdf

Ily. This is teh beastestestest early christmas present eber. <3 Also, this is to short. But I liked this song. So, there. Aasdfasdfugasdkhjgafcbadfhkbacjsdbfau sgxjhfadsgkdfgxkjnascbfjagjfbacygfadg nscfasdfasfascf
asdfcasfdcasdfasd AOJDFHKAJDLBJLKSDFNSLKDJFHLJKSDHFGLKJ SDG
ITS STILL TO SHORT. GOOODO Wow. This system is dumb. I can no longer say what I want to and be done, I have to spam a bunch and such. Anywho. This is a cool song. My friend loves it. WHAT THE HELL. It's still to short. He wrote like a one like, and it was long enough. This is really anoying. I hope it's not my title that's to short. But. Whatever

No...No! No...No!

Cough

-Ahem- Wtf? xDDDD;;

Pretty good. A little subtle at the start, and a bit bad on the transitions, but still pretty good.

svere responds:

Thankyou!

Sneaking Sneaking

Whoa.

This was really great. Took me a long time to hear the backround sirens though. xD;; When I did though, I was blown away. Really fantastic. Keep up the good work!

rockin boss song rockin boss song

Ow.

People do have ears. It's a bit to choppy for me. It's pretty good, altogether though : / Could use another instrument or sound.

No-Brainer responds:

alright thanks a decent score and review, i will remember that.

[T] Dance Beats [T] Dance Beats

Haha, Why not?

I really liked this. It was upbeat and nice. Soothing to the ears, but with a rugged undertone. Very nice : ]

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

Brilliant.

On a scale from 1-10 on epic-ness, I'd say this is ridiculous.