IcecreammortalIcecreammortal

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Blah

Too easy to get combos going and get massive amounts of life. No real motivation to NOT fall off a cliff, as doing so actually keeps your combo alive. I ended up having 21 lives by the time I reached level 5-2. It wasn't very hard and didn't seem super original. The dash was semi-helpful, but really I only ever used it to get off cliffs so I could rise up to the top of the stage again. Mediocre game.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

OMGFAIL.

It's okay, but it's WAYYYY TOO GLITCHY. Like, srsly. Wtfzoars.

GlowBricks GlowBricks

Keep at it!

This game was pretty good. I got up to level 4 before something anoyed me, and that was that sometimes the ball would get stuck in the black bricks. x-x

It could use a little more work, but I'm still passing it. Good luck!

Mr-Sun responds:

thanks

-AsteRock- -AsteRock-

Space?

Music? In Space? xD No way. I loved this game though. It had good music, and it wasn't really that hard.

Maybe you should add more asteroids. Add a difficulty maybe. Also, tell me if I sucked or not in the game xD

Tropzilla 2 Tropzilla 2

Haha!

This was a good game. I didn't understand how to play at first, but got it very easily. I look forward to seeing more games made by you, this game was the shnapz.

Momentum Missile Mayhem Momentum Missile Mayhem

Fantastic!

This game is bloody BRILLIANT! I loved every part of it. It's challenging and fun!

Fallen Omen Fallen Omen

Controls?

It would have helped IMMENSLY if this had the controls schematics. It was very confusing at first, and sort of bland. I gave it one play, but it occured to me you may be new to flash, and god this is better then anything I could do. But I look forward to more games from you.

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

Yuck!

This is an immature peice of gibberish, but that's what made it so fun to play. xD God I love random portal entre├ęs.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Very nice.

This was a very nice game. I can't give tens all around because I think a few things could be better. Nice lag prevention by auto switching the whatchacallit. Overall, it was VERY fun though. I almost beat it :P.